Re: AmericanPrint Alliance

a comment about this web site--it is pretty nearly unreadable!! what does
it say about a print alliance for their web site to be illegible when they
are trying to give information??

>> Does anyone have the address for the American Print Alliance?
>

>there's information about the alliance at www.madisoncorp.com, and
>a street address is located on the order form: The American Print Alliance,
>302 Larkspur Turn, Peachtree City Ga 30269-2210
>
>The American Print Alliance travelling exhibit is currently up at the
>Agnes Scott College Dana Fine Arts Building, in Decatur, Georgia (a
>community adjacent to Atlanta).  The exhibit includes examples of the
>book arts as well as other print media.
>
>The Alliance and Agnes Scott College sponsored a printmaker's meeting
>last Saturday, with speakers and demonstrations.  Another meeting is planned
>for the spring, site to be announced.
>
>The meeting included some lively discussion about printmaking and processes
>including digital presswork and Xerographic prints.
>
>-Karen from Atlanta

During the dismal months, my life sparkled only when I made love with you.
As the firefly ignites and then goes out, ignites, goes out--one can follow
        its flight by glimpses
in the dark night among the olive trees.

During the dismal months the soul sat shrunken and lifeless,
but the body took the straight path to you.
The night sky bellowed.
By stealth we milked the cosmos and survived.

                "Firescribbling"
                        by Tomas Transtromer

leilx@olympus.net                                       leil james alexander