Re: Seeking Help Finding Embossed Finish Paper

<< similar embossed finished coverstock >>

I don't know where you are, but here in California we have chains of Kelly
Paper and Kirk Paper stores. Both stores have a large selection of
pre-embossed cover stock, A-6, suitable for any occasion you can imagine. Try
your telephone white or yellow pages. Also, try local printers and stationery
stores. Both types of stores have catalogs and can order the cards unprinted
if this is what you want.

Good luck on your project.

Mary