Re: polymer clay covers

Hi Pat,

thanks for the info!  I saw your book cover.  It looked great, but
I wish i could see it in person - I would love to know how you
put it together - any technical info you'd care to share, I would greatly
appreciate.

thanks again, I've bookmarked your site!

I work with paper clay too, but not the stuff you get at the store - I =
have no idea what that is made of.  My paper clay is just that, paper pul=
p mixed with ceramic casting clay.  It's extremely versatile, but I have =
not had a studio since getting out of school so my work with that has bee=
n postponed.

anyway, thanks for the info, have a good day.

suebob.

>It's called "Song of Singing"
>experimenting with something called "Paperclay"

   suebob@sb.net                                   http://www.sb.net/sueb=
ob/
      Hey!  Send me a photo, drawing, or whatever of a treehouse!
                    PO Box 80045  Goleta CA 93118