Re: polymer clay covers?

Hi R*,

I've tried to find the book to see Kathleens work, but no luck.  i would =
love to have her address, if you could pass it on to me, I'd appreciate =
it, thanks,

suebob.

>Polymer covers are really neat - I've made a few but the real expert >in=
 this is Kathleen Amt.
>If you need it, I can try to dig up Kathleen's address.  She lives in =
>Mt. Ranier, MD and has a studio in the Torpedo Factory, >Alexandria, VA.

   suebob@sb.net                                   http://www.sb.net/sueb=
ob/
      Hey!  Send me a photo, drawing, or whatever of a treehouse!
                    PO Box 80045  Goleta CA 93118