Re: polymer clay covers

Some of the crafts catalog houses that handle polymer clay have tissue
knives (basically large blades for microtomes - VERY SHARP!)  For smaller
and less critical work, I use the refill blades that hardware stores sell
for snap-off knives (which I use instead of Xacto knives anyway.)  You
don't snap the pieces off, though - you just use the blade whole, holding
it very carefully by the blunt edge.
There's a very diverse Polymer Clay page at
http://www.mcs.net/~simone/bpol.html
The Clay Factory used to have a web page linked there, and I'm sure they
have an 800 number.  They should have blades, and they have good prices
on polymer clay, too.

                     _________
|  Kerman  |   (Mayapple Press(/(
   \ ?? /       http://www.cris.com/~Jkerman