[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Rick Cavasin - Vellum lecture and sale - Nov. 22 in NYC
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Rick Cavasin - Vellum lecture and sale - Nov. 22 in NYC
- From: Nicholas Yeager <artifex@PIPELINE.COM>
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 10:01:01 -0500
- Message-Id: <199711131529.HAA15332@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
If you're in the NYC area on Sat., Nov. 22, you'll want to hear Rick
Cavasin and buy his vellum and alum-tawed skins. Rick's vellum and
alum-tawed skins are the finest being produced today. Please call if you
have questions or just show up!
RICK CAVASIN - VELLUM MAKER
Saturday, November 22, 1997
12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
51 Warren St. #2 * Manhattan
Rick will lecture on how he makes vellum, showing slides of his studio and
answering questions about the process. Then, he will sell vellum and
alum-tawed skins. You may select skins, or purchase part of a skin, cut to
size from these fine manu-script vellums - plain or dyed.
Sponsored by the Society of Scribes and the NY Chapter - Guild of Bookworkers
Nicholas G. Yeager 51 Warren St. #2 NY, NY 10007 212.346.9609