[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Harmatan Leathers
- From: Melissa Jay Craig <CamilleEon@AOL.COM>
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 14:05:47 -0500
- Message-Id: <199711131914.LAA14928@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
-Has anyone ever ordered small amounts of leather directly from Harmatan in
England? For some reason I'm not getting any email response from them.
(Maybe my order will be too small?) I'm putting together a proposal, and
need to know the approximate shipping costs for 4-6 skins. Also, more
importantly, are the embossed skins (Sahara, Emir) significantly thinner than
the grade 2 fine leather skins? I'd appreciate any information.
Melissa Jay Craig, Chicago