[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Source for Paper circles
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Source for Paper circles
- From: Art Rubino <Art_Rubino@CLASSIC.MSN.COM>
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 21:36:27 UT
- Message-Id: <199711132221.OAA17850@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
We carry Acid Free 2" card circles for collectors of coins. Email me for our
Numismatic & Philatelic Arts of Santa Fe
Antiquarian Book Sellers
P.O. Box 9712
Santa Fe, NM 87504 USA
Phone 505 982 8792
Fax 505 982 0291
We are always interested in buying fine Numismatic & Philatelic books.
From: The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting on behalf of
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 1997 16:55 PM
Subject: Sam: Source for Paper circles
At 10:25 AM 11/13/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Anybody got a source for plain, non-adhesive paper circles? Diameter not
>critical but in the 2" range.
You can get 2-1/4" paper circles through the Dick Blick catalog. :)
Request a free catalog at their website:
Sheryl Davis aka Postoid Artist
NEW Rubberstamper's Postoid Sticker Now available:
#113-Stamp Something Meow!
Bright Crayons, Decorative Scissors and Rubberstamps
frame this little kitty stating his stampin' attitude.
$5.55 per set of 30 stickers, pre-cut and packaged in
a wee book, perfect for gift-giving!