No More Re: Harmatan, now Colophon

Thanks to those who replied, I've now heard from Harmatan directly, seems my
messages wandered around in the ether awhile befor getting to them.

Now, does anyone have a current address/phone/fax for Colophon in Washington?
 I teach binding and am revising my woefully outdated list of suppliers. When
I call te number I have for Colophon, I get someone's fax machine. Thanks!

-Melissa Jay Craig