[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
No More Re: Harmatan, now Colophon
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: No More Re: Harmatan, now Colophon
- From: Melissa Jay Craig <CamilleEon@AOL.COM>
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 18:50:53 -0500
- Message-Id: <199711132349.PAA22628@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Thanks to those who replied, I've now heard from Harmatan directly, seems my
messages wandered around in the ether awhile befor getting to them.
Now, does anyone have a current address/phone/fax for Colophon in Washington?
I teach binding and am revising my woefully outdated list of suppliers. When
I call te number I have for Colophon, I get someone's fax machine. Thanks!
-Melissa Jay Craig