Colophon Info

>Now, does anyone have a current address/phone/fax for Colophon in Washington?
> I teach binding and am revising my woefully outdated list of suppliers. When
>I call te number I have for Colophon, I get someone's fax machine. Thanks!

Don Guyot has sold Colophon Book Arts Supply to Nancy Morains.  The new
address is
3611 Ryan St. S.E.
Lacey, WA  98503
phone # (360)459-2940
fax #      (360)459-2945

I send this information because just today I received a phone call from
Nancy informing me of the change and to let our Guild know that they now
have Davey Board and PVA available again.  She said that although Don is no
longer owner, he will still be around in an advisory position.