[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Rick Cavasin - Vellum lecture and sale - Nov. 22 in NYC
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Rick Cavasin - Vellum lecture and sale - Nov. 22 in NYC
- From: Rick Cavasin <cav@STORM.CA>
- Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 17:43:35 -0500
- Message-Id: <199711142242.OAA18086@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>From: Nicholas Yeager <artifex@PIPELINE.COM>
>Subject: Rick Cavasin - Vellum lecture and sale - Nov. 22 in NYC
>If you're in the NYC area on Sat., Nov. 22, you'll want to hear Rick
>Cavasin and buy his vellum and alum-tawed skins. Rick's vellum and
>alum-tawed skins are the finest being produced today.
Thanks for the endorsement Nicholas, but I just want to make it clear
that *I'm* not making that claim!!
>RICK CAVASIN - VELLUM MAKER
>Saturday, November 22, 1997
>12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
>51 Warren St. #2 * Manhattan
> You may select skins, or purchase part of a skin, cut to
>size from these fine manu-script vellums - plain or dyed.
I'll have a selection of skins on hand including skins suitable for both
manuscript and binding work.
Cheers, Rick C.
>Sponsored by the Society of Scribes and the NY Chapter - Guild of Bookworkers