Re: Paper circles

At 10:01 AM 11/14/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Sam -= how many circles do you need?  I have a circular matcutter and
might

>be able to help you out  (if the numbers are right, that is.)
>
>Lilias at Saltwinds Yankee Barn Workshop

Hello, Lilias--I'm sure we could get the numbers right if that's the way to
go. What I'm working on is an experimental, origami-type book form composed
of circles. I think the best way to go is to buy a cheap punch from one of
the badge or paper companies (several have been suggested) and see if it
will make circles decent enough for a trial run.  Then, if I want to do
more with it and the cheap punch doesn't provide adequate quality I'll get
back to you and we'll work something out. I very much appreciate your offer
of help.

We've got a bit of ice out there today--our first of the winter. Great day
to stay inside by the fire and make books.  Our native maples are afire. I
really like this time of year.  We don't get the cold weather you get, of
course, and when we get to sub-freezing or even zero temps, they don't last
long but at least in this part of Texas (higher elevation than most) we do
get a change of seasons.

Have a good holiday season.

Warmth,

Sam