Re: Colophon Info

11.15.97

Georgia,

It is true that I am no longer owner of Colophon Book Arts Supply.

It is true that I shall continue to as a technical advisor to it new Owner,
Nancy Altus Morains, who, in her own right is a proficient marbler, having
been
trained over a period of serveral years by Eileen Canning, one of the best
of
my own students.

It is not true that I will no longer teach marbling to serious students.
If you wish
information about such opportunities to study the craft with me, let me
know.

Galen Barry's popular workshop is a good introduction to those who want to
learn whether they have the committment to become proficient paper
marblers, and
I recommend his workshop on that basis.

Don Guyot
colophon@olywa.net