Re: Colophon Info

11.15.97

Please be advised that while it is true that I am no longer the owner of
Colophon, it is not true that I have stopped teaching.  Please refer for
more detail to my note just posted to the Book_Arts-L.

In essence, I shall continue to teach serious students of paper marbling in
my Olympia Studio into the forseeable future, and I will continue, as I
have always done, to refer those people wishing an introductory class to
Galen's kworkshops.

As for the Art shop in Olympia from whom you heard the information here
corrected, would you be so kind as to provide the name of that place, so
that I could correct THEIR information as well.

Sincerely,

Don Guyot

colophon@olywa.net

> Hi, Georgia,
>
> I have heard also from an art store in Olympia that Don is not teaching
> marbling anymore, however, if you want to learn to marble, Galen Berry
will
> be teaching his popular Beginning and Intermediate Paper and Fabric
Marbling

HREF="http://members.aol.co