[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Removing laminate from a DJ
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Removing laminate from a DJ
- From: Josh Page <Pagebook@eritter.net>
- Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 16:31:58 -0800
- Message-Id: <199711162245.OAA19992@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Eritter.net
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I have a dust jacket which has been laminated by a previous owner. I
don't know whether this is the pressure sensitive adhesive king of
laminate often used to protect paper back books or the heat sensitive
kind. The DJ is made of the coated paper used in most modern editions.
Any suggestions about how to remove it?
home addr: Rt 65 Box 233 Kingston, AR 72742