Re: Fiskars flat-bed rotary cutter

At 04:26 PM 11/17/1997 -0500, you wrote:
>I have the same problem when trying to do fine cutting.  Maybe it's just
>the ones sold in Maryland - we're too crabby.

Heh, heh, very clever !! <g>
Now, how do you cope with the cutting problem ? <g>  Someone, somewhere
REALLY said something about an "extra washer" or something like that that
solved the crooked cutting problem.  But I didn't save it.  By the way,
mine didn't come from MD, I ordered it from Nebraska! <g>
David Adams in Maryland