Book Swap books up on the web now

This fall I hosted a book swap -- my first -- among members of the CALLIG
listserve, which is dedicated to the discussion of calligraphy and related
topics.  It was a wonderful experience for me!  I'm pleased to announce that
photos of the books from the recent book swap are now up on the web!  The
address is ...

http://members.aol.com/callibeth/bookswap/index.html

Sorry:  the first page takes a coon's age to load -- 18 little photos.  Each
photo is linked to a page which shows a larger photo, some documentation
about the book, and an e-mail reply link for each participant who is online.
 This is the most efficient method of presentation I could come up with, but
the fact is: on the Internet, a picture can take as long as a thousand words
:)

Regards,

Beth Lee
Tallahassee, Florida