Flordia Adventures

Good morning all:  I have just finished a week from hell with my computer
which included loosing my hard drive and e-mail address book (please, no
comments about keeping hard copies - I swear, I've learned my lesson)

Before the crash, I asked for information on book arts in Florida and
received several kind responses - including one invitation for a beer,
which I'd love to accept.

If you responded to my initial inquiry, would you be so kind as to do so
again.

Also, I've heard of a book arts collection at a University in Florida -
does anyone know specifics?  I'd appreciate an e-mail address or phone
number.

Travel begins November 22 - at least I'll be warmer than here in Alaska!

Thanks in advance.

Artemis BonaDea
North Bound Books
Anchorage, AK