[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Flordia Adventures
- From: Bob Muens <Bob@FLAKEYSOL.COM>
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 13:59:18 EDT
- Message-Id: <199711181853.KAA18034@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
BO>Before the crash, I asked for information on book arts in Florida and
BO>received several kind responses - including one invitation for a beer,
BO>which I'd love to accept.
It was probably me with the beer offer and it still stands. Key
West is out of the way in terms of any other Florida travel but that is
what makes it good here.
I will be travelling some during the holiday so if you are
interested in coming here let me know what your schedule is.
I hope you can make it.
Bookbinding and Conservation
513 Fleming St., Suite 5
Key West, Fl 33040