Re: Fiskars flat-bed rotary cutter

I forgot to mention in my previous message that I bought my Fiskars
here in San Francisco, CA. This leads me to believe it's not regional.

Erratum: My work-around for it is to be sure that I'm applying pressure
in the direction of the bar as I pulling the blade.

Should be: My work-around for it is to be sure that I'm applying pressure
in the direction of the bar while I'm pulling the blade.

Sincerely,
Delve Withrington
Cranky in Cali.

        Be sure to visit Type Books for the well-read typographer.
        Available at:    http://www.delvemediarts.com/book-ndx.htm