[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fiskars flat-bed rotary cutter
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Fiskars flat-bed rotary cutter
- From: Delve Withrington <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 17:56:08 -0800
- Message-Id: <199711190158.RAA16194@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Delve Media Arts
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I forgot to mention in my previous message that I bought my Fiskars
here in San Francisco, CA. This leads me to believe it's not regional.
Erratum: My work-around for it is to be sure that I'm applying pressure
in the direction of the bar as I pulling the blade.
Should be: My work-around for it is to be sure that I'm applying pressure
in the direction of the bar while I'm pulling the blade.
Cranky in Cali.
Be sure to visit Type Books for the well-read typographer.
Available at: http://www.delvemediarts.com/book-ndx.htm