[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Fiskars Fix
- From: Linda Anderson <BkbindrLA@AOL.COM>
- Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 11:36:07 -0500
- Message-Id: <199711191635.IAA16410@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
As of September 1996:
Call Jenean Edelburg @ Fiskars 1-800-950-0203 x 277 (in Wisconsin) and
request the free spring washer and installation diagram for Fiskars Paper
cutter model 9580-7797.
This "design flaw" was supposed to be corrected in the newer (?) model!
Fiskars also has a web site. I think it's www.fiskars.com.