[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Fiskars Hints
- From: Linda Anderson <BkbindrLA@AOL.COM>
- Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 11:51:31 -0500
- Message-Id: <199711191652.IAA16570@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Picked up from the Paper folders in the crafts board on aol.
- Use one mat for straight edge cutting and another for the special edges.
However you can't adhere the mat with this method.
- Abut the top edge of the paper to the top of the cutter, position the
cutter below the paper and cut from the bottom up to the top.