Re: Fiskars flat-bed rotary cutter

I have 4 paper cutters.  I have used the Fiskers relatively few times but
keep it in my work area as it is light and easy to store.  I find that I
get the best cuts by pushing down relatively hard on the cutter while
moving it.  Some day I'll have time to experiment with where there's a
problem.  As I recall, I have the greatest trouble when making fine trim
cuts.

R*