Spiral Binding

First off, this is the nicest, most helpful gathering of people we've
discovered on the Internet. Thank you for that.

Now, our problem is that we are attempting to simulate business or
marketing literature in our work. So, we are buying a spiral binding
machine. However, a brand new Double-O Wire punching/binding machine costs
$1,300. More than this couple of meal-challenged artists can afford.

Does anyone present know of a place where spiral binding machines can be
bought second hand or is interested in cutting us a deal (barter with
electronic design work can be included in the package) with such a
machine?

The machine we looked at was the IBICO Karo-40, but any other model that
produces square holes at 3:1 and uses Double O wire is cool with us.

Thanks in advance,

Jose

holler@sttf.org