[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: It is worth it!]]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: It is worth it!]]
- From: "Peter D. Verheyen" <pdverhey@DREAMSCAPE.COM>
- Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 09:45:52 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <199711212053.PAA17806@ultra1.dreamscape.com>
- Message-Id: <199711221753.JAA22826@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
A reminder to all. Let's have none of this drivel on the list, especially
if it's not cleaned up. There are enough spams that try to get into the
list, we don't need to be generating our own.
Please try to stay on-topic (book arts, and I'm pretty broad in my
Thank you for your cooperation.
>> In schoen gebunden Buechern blaettert man gern. <<
Peter D. Verheyen <wk> 315.443.9937 <fax> 315.443.9510