Re: Xerox transfer

Sally (& interested parties)-

I've never tried any of those oils, or, for that matter, regular cooking oil
or oil-based mediums.  Something in the mint oils allows them to evaporate.
 I do know that peppermint oil from a health food store works better than
Walgreen's Wintergreen!
Spearmint oil works too.  These work on B&W copies, some color ones,
laserprints, cheap magazines...

Solvents that work are xylene, acetone, laquer thinner, turp, lighter fluid,
Carbona spot remover - then there are also the lift methods with layers of
acrylic medium, fabric glue, etc.

There are also other methods that involve using an etching press, or heat
transfers...

-Melissa