Re: Xerox transfer

I would like to know more about your experience with transfers. There is
transfer tissue, which is what shops use to transfer images onto t-shirts, or
the transfer tissue can be used to put a xerox image onto Fabriano etc., or
to join multiple sections of transfer tissue (1/8"overlap )and by-pass the
size limitations of business size paper .Of course, toner is not an emulsion,
and although I have heard of using acetone to release the fresh xerox image-
I wonder if you know of ther methods or processes? Louise Neaderland