Re: Xerox transfer

Lilias, Elsa & everyone interested:

I've only used the mint oil method on paper.  I have some transfers that are
two years old and don't show any yellowing (yet)- but they've been cut or
torn and adhered to various other projects, so PVA & methyl cellulose have
been added to the equasion.  I have no idea as to the stability of using
oils, but my guess is that it wouldn't be the most archival method in the
world...but then, I don't imagine xylene is either.
I have an inkjet printer, but haven't tried transfers with it...I'll give it
a try and post the results.

Melissa Jay Craig, Chicago