Re: iso table, SF bay area

You might want to check Berkeley Outlet (on Heinz St in Berkeley - not
far from Whole Earth Access).  They are a used office furniture store.
Not extremely cheap, but much better than buying new, and they have a lot
of good stuff.  There are also a couple of other possibilities in
Berkeley - Omega salvage, Urban Ore, etc.  But it sounds like Berkeley
Outlet is a better bet for what you're looking for.

RCB