[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Germany
- From: Barbara Holl <bholl@HALCYON.COM>
- Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 21:13:13 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <199711232316.PAA19779@smtp3.nwnexus.com>
- Message-Id: <199711240512.VAA25388@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
You must be going to a certain place from which you'll travel. Where is
that? I lived in Germany between 1963 and 1966 while my husband was
stationed there. We were in (then) West Germany. It is beautiful,
historical, and the people were wonderful! Let me know where you are
going and I'll see if I can tell you more.
On Sun, 23 Nov 1997, Georgie McNeese wrote:
> Hello folks,
> I'm taking a trip to Germany in December. Anyone have any 'must sees'
> you'd like to pass along?
> Georgie from Georgia