Re: Xerox transfer

Melissa & others who use the "oil" transfer:

Isn't this quite costly to use these oils as a transfer agent? I have used
acetone and recall having to use it liberally over the image. Where do you get
your oils if they are reasonable. I would prefer not to use the harsh chemicals
as they are readily absorbed into the skin. ( I have trouble using gloves)

Thanks in advance!
Chris Herz
cherz@jenkinslaw.org
Phila PA