xerox transfer to fabric

There is a great book out called "Imagery on Fabric", by Jean Ray Laury
from C & T Publishing that goes into details about all the different types
of transfers onto fabric. I haven't had time to try them yet, but her
directions and examples are very clear. I think you can get it from Lark
Books or Chester Book Co. - unfortunately I don't have current catalogs
from either of them.
I am looking forward to trying them myself.

Beth Priestley
Painted Turtle Design