Re: vellum discretion

leil james alexander wrote:

> well, I say it is unfair because not everyone can live in NY!! (or wants

> to!) I wish I could find a source for vellum pieces closer to
> home..affordable.. like in Seattle. or by mail, I guess.

Yeah!  Let's see if we can get Rick to start a workshop/presentation tour through
the States, or at least Seattle and SF.  But he probably wants to have time
actually to make the stuff.  Though (hate to tell you) he's really easy to deal
with through the mail (or e-mail).  And I'd call him affordable, cuz he's the best
there is, and still has competitive prices.

RCB