vellum brochures

  I have checked with Rick Cavasin and have his okay to send copies of
his brochures to those on the list who are interested while the strike
is on in Canada.  As Peter Verhayen has said, vellum is also available
from Bookbinders Warehouse and Bookmakers.
 Rick has two brochures, one for vellum and parchment, and another for
his dyed vellums.  People interested in a brochure should contact me at
my home email address which is:  africa@tiac.net
 PLEASE DO NOT POST A REQUEST TO THE LIST.
Dorothy Africa