[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Re: Fiskars flat-bed rotary cutter
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Re: Fiskars flat-bed rotary cutter
- From: Candace Cedotal <redstic@INTERSURF.COM>
- Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 05:32:27 -0600
- Message-Id: <199711281139.DAA09912@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I have called them at their 800 number
>and they are sending me all kinds of goodies to correct the "unstraight"
>cutting but it hasn't arrived yet !
>David Adams in Maryland
Hate to be a harbinger of doubt, but I purchased a Fiskar's flatbed
rotary cutter several months ago and had the same problem; no matter WHAT I
tried, the cut just wasn't straight. I, too, called their 800 number and
they sent me all the "goodies", but to no avail. :( STILL didn't correct
the problem. I finally gave up and took the cutter back where I purchased
it, got a refund, and went back to using my Exacto knife and ancient
side-arm paper cutter.
Would love to hear of any other "tool" that could be purchased for
cutting paper and cardstock. I saw a neat cutter in Kinkos the other day
that *looked* like the Fiskar one, only bigger, and it Worked!
Candace in Lousyana