[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Re: Fiskars flat-bed rotary cutter
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Re: Fiskars flat-bed rotary cutter
- From: patriot@MIP.NET
- Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 14:58:31 -0200
- In-Reply-To: <199711281142.GAA17816@topcat.mip.net>
- Message-Id: <199711281957.LAA19896@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
At 05:32 AM 11/28/1997 -0600, you wrote:
Was what you saw the Boston one ??
Would love to hear of any other "tool" that could be purchased for
>cutting paper and cardstock. I saw a neat cutter in Kinkos the other day
>that *looked* like the Fiskar one, only bigger, and it Worked!
> Candace in Lousyana
David Adams in Maryland