Re: Re[2]: Fiskars flat-bed rotary cutter

Candace, David, et al--

At 02:58 PM 11/28/97 -0200, you wrote:

>Would love to hear of any other "tool" that could be purchased for
>>cutting paper and cardstock.

Fiskars also makes a very comfortable blade-type cutter. Don't know what
it's called but it has a handle with a guard on it like a sword. Blade is
reversible and replaceable.  I use it mainly to cut board since I don't
have a decent board cutter.

Fiskars also has a new (?) large shears which, though not as good as my
handmade Japanese ones, are quite serviceable and cost about $15-$20.

Sam Lanham
Sam Lanham (slanham@hctc.net)