Re: Fiskars flat-bed rotary cutter

Hey Harmon!!! I've been asking you about your perforator  off and on for
probably a year - way back before you moved!!  But I never can seem to get
the
bucks together.  There's no doubt that your apparatus is valuable.  I
just keep on getting all those regular bills to pay for artists supplies,
plus regular living items.  Nice to hear from you....how do you like your
new environment there and what are y ou  doing in the art world  ?

Lilias at Saltwinds Yankee Barn Workshop