Blade for plough

Friends--

I need an extra blade or two for my Dryad plough. The blade is trapezoidal
in cross section. The wide (top) edge is 1/2" wide; the narrow (cutting)
edge is 3/8"; the blade is 1/8" thick and now about 5" long.  It is marked
"Dryad, Leicester."

If anyone knows a source for this blade or the address of the manufacturer
if extant I would much appreciate having it.  BBW does not carry them or
know where I might locate them.

Thank you.

Regards from the Texas Hill Country,

Sam Lanham