Re: Digital Caslon

As a friendly word of warning:

Never on any sort of communication that could be seen by a large spectrum
of people, some of whom may be employees of digital type houses, or
copyright infringement officers of some kind, offer to send anyone a copy
of a font. You can find yourself in trouble.

Reply off-line next time, so as protect your own safety...because, after
all, what you are suggesting doing is against the law...at leas that is how
the type houses might see it.