Re: Hollander beaters

Subject: Hollander Beaters
> Date: Tuesday, November 25, 1997 4:46 PM
>=20
> Does anyone know a source for used beaters or plans to make one?
>=20
> Thanks.
>=20
> David Kern

Try Lee S. McDonald.  He has had used beaters in the past and he was =
invaluable help to me when I build my beater.  He put together a book =
entitled, Beaters of North America.  It is a paperbound book with many =
photos and technical descriptions of all of the major beater suppliers, =
including his beaters, David Reina and many others as well as many one =
of, home made varieties.

Good luck.

Lee Cooper