Re: Digital Caslon

Mr. Berliner,
I respect YOUR integrity as a designer and producer of fonts.  I mean no
harm
or malappropraite intent, I am just cash-poor these days.  I'd love to be
able
to purchase cast sets of CASLON one day, say from you or M&H, but money
remains my major hinderance.  I hope you'll understand.

BTW, you are a GREAT MENTCH in my humble opinion, and I hope I haven't
offended you or anyone in the great profession of Typography.

Rommel

Rommel John Miller                 rjmiller1095@juno.com
410-213-0082
12544 Selsey Road                  rjmiller@beachin.net
Ocean City, MD  21842-9128

"The Ozymandias Press" honors Sir P.B. Shelley's masterwork of peotic
style and my poet friend's own take on that poem with an post apocalyptic
twist.