Re: Fiskars flat-bed rotary cutter

Daria wrote:
>> plus regular living items.  Nice to hear from you....how do you like your
> new environment there and what are y ou  doing in the art world  ?

    Can't say that I really like the environment -- it's pretty, but
also pretty weird (socially) and pretty polluted. I am constantly
astounded at the garbage all over the streets and roadsides, and in the
water -- even seen what is undoubtedly raw sewage floating by my dock on
several ocassions. And my new job has kept me so busy I haven't had time
(or energy) to do much else. 8-(  Oh well, at least I'm keeping the
student loan wolves from the door and building my resume.

--
Harmon Seaver hseaver@dibbs.net
All is impermanent, but this too shall pass away, and the way of the