[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fiskars flat-bed rotary cutter
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Fiskars flat-bed rotary cutter
- From: Harmon Seaver <hseaver@DIBBS.NET>
- Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 20:42:34 -0600
- Message-Id: <199712030223.SAA16082@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Maddog Press
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>> plus regular living items. Nice to hear from you....how do you like your
> new environment there and what are y ou doing in the art world ?
Can't say that I really like the environment -- it's pretty, but
also pretty weird (socially) and pretty polluted. I am constantly
astounded at the garbage all over the streets and roadsides, and in the
water -- even seen what is undoubtedly raw sewage floating by my dock on
several ocassions. And my new job has kept me so busy I haven't had time
(or energy) to do much else. 8-( Oh well, at least I'm keeping the
student loan wolves from the door and building my resume.
Harmon Seaver firstname.lastname@example.org
All is impermanent, but this too shall pass away, and the way of the
Samurai is death -- so speak your mind now, or forever hold your peace.
Copyright, Harmon F. Seaver, 1997. License to distribute this post is
available to Microsoft for US$1,000 per instance, or local equivalent.