[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Paper and Book Intensive, 1998
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Paper and Book Intensive, 1998
- From: Pam Spitzmueller <spitzmue@BLUE.WEEG.UIOWA.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 14:55:25 -0600
- In-Reply-To: <199712031922.NAA40232@mail-hub3.weeg.uiowa.edu>
- Message-Id: <199712032104.NAA18938@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Do not send requests to be placed on PBI mailing list to Pamela
Spitzmueller. Send to Center-For-The-Book@uiowa.edu
Or wait for the PBI web site update. We do not have a full roster of
teachers yet, but we are tottering on the brink. When we know we will post.
At 01:22 PM 12/3/97 -0600, Emily Martin wrote:
>Hi, we met at PBI 95 or 6. The info is usually available in January. Send
>your snail mail address via email to: email@example.com to be
>added to the mailing list.
>Maybe I'll see you there.