exhibition

Hi All!
Hope all of you in the area can come to the Jerome Book Arts Fellowship
Exhibition opening on Sat, Dec 6 from 6-9. I will be showing my book on the
Minnesota River, which will be only one of four great books shown. Other
artists are Wendy Fernstrum, Bill Myers, Bridget O'Malley and Jamison Mahto
& Shelia Duffy. Jamison Mahto will be doing a reading / performance piece
at 7:00. Its at the Minnesota Center for Book Arts at 24 N Third Street
(612-338-3634) in Minneapolis's Warehouse District. Please come if you can,
if you can't, the show will be up until Feb. 14th.

Thanks!

Beth Priestley