Re: Visit to San Francisco

Just a quick note to thank list members for their tips and recommendations
on what to see and where to go in San Francisco. I was there two weeks ago,
enjoyed visiting the Hand Bookbinders of California Exhibition at the
Library (I saw your books there, Pat), and spent some time talking to
people at the Center for the Book (unfortunately between exhibitions). It's
great to be able to put bindings (if not faces) to names of a few of the
people on this list.

I was only sorry I couldn't have taken more time to visit the several
bookshops and supply stores that had been recommended to me. Maybe next
time!

Thanks again,... Chris

Chris Lipscombe "cool tools for hot marketers"
red@iconz.co.nz
mobile 025-732 912