Re: Peter V...Help me.

For those of you wanting on and/or off, changing options... all that
information can also be found on the web at the URL in my sig file below.
Just click on the Book_Arts-L FAQ graphic from the homepage.

If you have any questions, please get in touch with me directly.

Peter Verheyen

At 11:24 PM 12/6/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear Mr. Verheyen,
>Please can you send me the command to sign off this list and then
>resubscribe?
>I lost the info....many apologies to the rest of you who have to read this.
>-Barbara Tetenbaum
>

>>     In schoen gebunden Buechern blaettert man gern.     <<

Peter D. Verheyen   <wk> 315.443.9937      <fax> 315.443.9510
<Email>                        mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
<Webmaster>                http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>       mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@listserv.syr.edu