book response

Hello to everyone:

        I just want to take the opportunity to thank everyone who responded
to my query for my new book. Your generosity in responding and sharing your
"names" is greatly appreciated as responses continue to slip into my mail
box.

And my heart goes out to those people who recounted what they were called
and by whom and how they still feel about it. All ready, this effort has
been an interesting and touching experience.

I will post to the list again when the book is up in its internet form.
Thank you very much.

Jennifer