Moving to Arkansas

Greetings:

I am in my last year of a Master of Fine Arts Degree in Printmaking at the
University of Iowa.  I will also recieve a  Certificate in Book Arts from
the University of Iowa Center for the Book.

I am planning on moving to Conway, Arkansas in the spring/summer of 1998.
I am wondering what sort of opportunities there are in Central Arkansas for
an artist with experience in printmaking, bookbinding and papermaking.  I
am especially interested in teaching opportunities but would also welcome
the chance to work for a related business.

Thank you, in advance, for any information.

Edwin Jager