Conservation / Binding referral list

I'm in the process of putting together a referral list for the Central New
York region around, but not limited to, the Syracuse Area. This list will
be made available as part of the Syracuse University Library's Preservation
Department web pages and CLRC (Central NY Library Resource Council). I
would also be happy to share it with anyone else who asks.

If you would like to be included on this list please send me the following
information:

Name:
Address:
Phone:
Email:
Specialization:
Years Experience:
Other Info About Self:

Turn Around Time: (I realize that this is a tough one, but people always
ask...)
Any pricing information: (For predictable items such as boxes, matts,
rehousing...)

Please supply as much or as little information as you feel comfortable
with. These are all questions I've been asked at one point or another, so I
know people are interested. I also know that they're very tough to answer
and I never give quotes over the phone...

Thank you,

Peter Verheyen

Der Buchbinder als Architekt des Buches baut eine
Fassade seiner Zeit. Edwin Redslob

Peter Verheyen, Conservation Librarian
Syracuse University Library, Syracuse, NY 13244
315.443.9937 <wk> 315.443.2671<fax>
mailto:pdverhey@library.syr.edu
http://libwww.syr.edu/aboutsul/depts/preserve
http://libwww.syr.edu/aboutsul/depts/speccoll